Credit Repair Cloud is a B2B SaaS Software that powers over 4,500 credit repair companies. We are the leader in our industry, and our customers have helped hundreds of thousands of consumers to clean their credit, by improving over 3.49ML credit report items, and collecting for them over $76.7ML in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to start, run, and grow profitable credit repair businesses and change lives began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup.
Today we're a stable, fast-growing (Inc. 5,000) company with over 50 team members around the globe and products that our industry loves.
Why What We Do Matters
At Credit Repair Cloud, we create products that help Credit Heroes™ to help their clients with their credit, to truly change lives, and make a great living in the process. We help them by creating the software, the systems, and the strategies, to grow multi-million dollar credit repair businesses from nothing.
Why Work Here?
- Do work that changes lives. Watch this 3-minute video from our founder explaining our mission: https://vimeo.com/374790088 And about our company: https://wi.st/35h0tUw
- Here’s what our customers say: https://vimeo.com/304728785 | https://vimeo.com/355342328 https://www.trustpilot.com/review/creditrepaircloud.com & https://tinyurl.com/CRC-Google-Reviews
- Grow with a passionate team: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/about-us
- Full-time position in a stable yet fast-growing, self-funded company
- Freedom to work from anywhere. Though we do ask that you’ll be around during PST, you will have flexibility with your schedule
- Paid time off post an onboarding period, plus US holidays
- A highly supportive environment, an outstanding, smart and caring team and a real chance to learn and grow
- Work at a SaaS company whose mission is to change the lives of our customers, their clients, and our team
- Join a company early and have a voice in a future hundred million dollar company
- We hire for talent and drive, and it doesn’t matter what your gender, religion, race, or language are, who you date or who you spend your life or time with. What we care about is people who believe in our company’s mission to change lives, who help each other and the company grow and move forward
Our professional support team serves more than 4,500 companies on our platform (and growing) and is on the front lines of our organization. In this role, you will help solve technical issues and be an encouraging voice for our customers to help change more lives.
- Provide excellent customer support over email, phone, and chat, with unparalleled attention to detail
- Be a positive encouraging voice for non-technical customers who are starting a business and often feel overwhelmed
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Culture Statement
- Resolve problems for human beings, not bots. Though we’re a tech company, we really emphasize the importance of making our users’ professional lives easier and treating one another with kindness
- Customer service can get complex. You'll grow into a role in which you will help create order, repeatable processes, and systems around customer support tasks, and even write an occasional knowledge base article when you feel inspired
>We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Credit Repair Cloud.
- Understand our industry and product
- Resolve all customer issues, questions, or concerns through email, chat or phone
- Work with your Lead to improve your results
- Help support other team members as needed
- Work together with the team to improve our processes
- Maintain positive survey results for all customer interactions
- You genuinely care about your work and about the team
- You have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- You want to improve processes and strive when you’re given the freedom to do so
- Resourcefulness, common sense, and assertiveness.
- You are firm but empathetic, skills in conflict resolution.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- The ability to work in a quiet environment for making calls and a strong, reliable internet connection is a must!
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage every talented and qualified person to respond.
IMPORTANT >>>>To apply, please take this free test: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/ and send us a link to the results in the application form. Take your time to answer questions, be honest. Answer as if you were at your ideal job within your ideal work environment.